Race Track Manager
The Track Manager directs and supervises all activities at United Karting. Primary focus is overseeing business operations, managing staff, and ensuring a great customer experience.
- Report weekly on maintenance, operations, timekeeping, scheduling, hiring/terminations, recruitment/retention, IT Issues, and any client problems
- Perform all personnel management functions for Associates including hiring, scheduling, timesheet review, performance management, staff development, accolades, discipline, and termination
- Resolve client issues and communicate consistently with the customer to maintain a good relationship
- Answer inquiries on types of services offered, rates, schedules, payment procedures, etc.
- Ensure the efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of UK operations
- Manage customer expectations and make adjustments as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyze workload and delivery schedules to estimate worker hours required for completion of assignments
- Manage all inventory ordering and replacement
- Support social media presence and schedule updates
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree related to Management or Business
- At least 4 years of experience in a fast-paced setting. Supervisory experience including hiring, scheduling, training, performance, staff development and associated disciplines
- The ability to manage a multi-shift operation
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills including all Microsoft programs
- Outstanding leadership, customer service, and problem-solving skills; the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is critical to our success
- The most important job of any Track Manager is to protect our assets and customers and ensure that everyone is safe
- Establishes or adjusts schedules to meet customer needs (daily, special events, race days)
- Suggests changes in work processes and/or use of equipment to increase productivity of work crew
- Analyzes and resolves work problems/maintenance issues or assists Team Leaders and employees in solving work problems
Those interested in applying can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a summary of qualifications. Salary, timing and additional items will be shared with qualified candidates.